This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: email@example.com, ring: 01386 291 002 or write to: Bawk Design Ltd, Unit 5F, Deer Park Business Centre, Woollas Hill, Eckington, Pershore, WR10 3DN
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
What information we store
We only store the data of suppliers, potential leads and clients at the knowledge of the individual/organisation.
Specifically, we may store data like:
- Contact details.
- Business address.
- Client work.
- Company login details.
- Payment information.
How we store the data
All of our information is stored on:
- NAS server (Password protected).
- Two portable hard-drives (Kept in a locked filing cabinet).
- Two mobile phones (Password protected).
- Two Mac computers (Password protected, Most up-to-date macOS software).
- Hard copy files (Kept in a locked filing cabinet).
All the above are kept in our secure locked office.
How we delete the data
If any of our contacts/clients want any of their data deleted for any reason we clear their information permanently from all our storage devices above and hard copy files.
Cookies & how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.bawkdesign.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.